ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: A Flower for YOU

A Flower for YOU

Hope you enjoy what I did with Cesare's stencil and accept the flower she offers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cesares lady.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	423.7 KB 
ID:	65200  
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

A Flower for YOU

lovely work

Katie Katie Coops YUK YUK YUK

A lovely painting Katie thanks for the flowers.
    Geoff

... she's the best flower anyway, but this is only my old-fashioned opinion .
    I think I should limit myself to just supply my modest drawing contribution to You, girls, and then sit and wait for some new great artpiece to appear!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

How lovely!

Ah, Ms Coops. . . sure n' it's a fine painting Irish Standard Time 12 o'12. It's as if you stamped the time below your signature. Or is this a time traveling petal pusher? Sounds like this one's got Mr Ploos' motor splutterin', oh aye. . . The lad's keen eye can spot a pretty witty in a sticky thicket, eh wot?

I once heard a comedian on a talk show here in the States say that the way to drive a baby nuts was put him in a room that is wallpapered with an electrical outlet pattern. I feel for this babe in the woods. . . er, what I mean to say is, this is like The Green Guy's daughter, and we're passing through selling encyclopedias. I mean really. . . is there a story here or what? Right, everyone down t' the pub. I'm buyin' the first round. . . for Mr Ploos. . . that is if he tells what he's chooklin' aboot under those Eighty+ whiskers. . .

Well, all seriousness aside, this is a right fine sentiment. Great girl all around, but I really love the hair and the face. Reminds me more than a little of a fiery Ann Margaret. Careful around that kindlin' and brush. The boy scout in me is more than a little concerned with startin' a fire.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thanks Nightjar
    And a yukky yuk yuk to you dear Eighty
    Glad you liked the flowers Geoff and the painting too
    Cesare, Ken, Lori and Sandy your kind comments are really appreciated
    Dear Mr Akey, what a laugh you are, you always make me chuckle with you expressive comments and I really do get a buzz (no bees in the painting by the way) from what you say. Thanks again
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307