ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Graphic play

Graphic play

Another doodle and play with AR this evening. I hope it is not too boring. I tried to make the sections look quilted or pieced together.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. I have to admit that I don't usually like this sort of style much (I don't know why, it just doesn't do much for me) but this particular piece is fabulous. I love the graphic nature of the earth, the way the trees curve in to meet each other and the near Mandlebrot nature of the leaves.

It feels like it has come from the surrealist dream of a mathematician, and I can't help but love that Quite wonderful.

This is so artful and marvellous. Part of a fascinating alien graphical universe.
    Excellent one again and I guess those fruits on the trees would be great for a diet, considering their apparent watery and rarefied consistency.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Sandy another one that you should print and frame, its spectacular
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Very nice dear Sandy
    Treat Others as you wish to be treated

http://mannafig.deviantart.com/

Very nice graphic...

OW I do like cucumber slice'es with my smoked salmon sandwich

I used to feel the same way Harlequin, and had a very difficult time letting go to make them....it is very much a freedom of expression I think in art.
    Thank you very much!

Thank you dear Cesare!

Oh thank you dear Katie!

Amanda, thank you dear friend!

Many thanks Margi!

Very good dear E+! Smoked salmon....yum....cumcumbers....yes very good relation! The ground does indeed look like this and the cucumbers in the trees.

Sandy...an unusual work..I like the strong graphical nature of it . I could see you doing a few of these where the land is formed from a strong pattern..a mathematicians paradise!!..

very nice ..and unusual...