Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nick-Nature-1 arpack - EDIt Nick-Nature-2 added

Nick,

these are first rate stickers
    . love the craftsmanship of them. thank you for taking the time to do these. I can see them as being invaluable time savers and a heck of a lot of fun to use as well as providing some valuable textures and effects. I love the bad hair days and the water damage and the pebbles and envision utilizing them. they are not the kind that just sit around or are fun and pretty to play with once and then don't get used for real art projects. these are top notch quality and will surely be used. much appreciated.
    thanks again.
    Albert

playing about

these are awesome. thanks again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nick's stickers.jpg 
Views:	376 
Size:	454.5 KB 
ID:	65281  

Many thanks Albert. Really appreciate you taking the time and effort to drop by and tell me you seem to like them - and that's not to mention the lovely little e-card.

Hope you find them useful - and maybe look forward in the hope that they might encourage you to play around and create some of your own that are even better suited to your exact needs on any given art project. Then do please share that artwork too.
    Nick Harris Artwork
    http://nickillus.com

New system as of April 2011
    i5 quad core - Asus P7P55LX
    Windows 7 Home Premium
    8gig DDR3 RAM
    Wacom intuos 3 A5
    Radeon 512mb graphics card

Smile

thanks Nick, lovely stickers

[click to enlarge]
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	120318_thank you Nick_WEB.jpg 
Views:	390 
Size:	478.7 KB 
ID:	65298
    >>> MSIE's ArtRage Gallery <<<

"It's a living growing mutating art sculpture painting synthesis." (quote screenpainter)

and my apologies, I have to amend a statement I made previously to SOS on his grass thread. No one makes stickers as well as you folks... Juz, Charlie, MSIE, Sos, Fashmir and Nick.
    I hope to add other names as well, but for now you are the kings of the sticker spray creation. Again, these are fantastic. I suppose I should never have made the statement considering all the omissions I was guilty of.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Nickillus View Post
    Just had a first stab at making an art package. It's a grassy, leafy, grot based effort and the brush presets are set largish, so you may or may not want to scale them down if that doesn't suit your needs and resave as a new preset.
    I will get better at this I promise . . . .

If you really want a good grassy brush go with Someonesane's excellent offering though.

They are Stickers by the way.

You can download from this link at Dropbox (also recommended by Someonesane - what a great chap Gaeton is).

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/66897881/Nic...Edition.arpack

(The above link is to a repackaged version that should hopefully load easier - March 14th 2012)

EDIT- Hopefully this second one is a bit more complete, thanks to Gaeton's (as ever) excellent advice. Some tangled hair, scratty grass, weeds and a few drawn pebbles.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/66897881/Nic...edition.arpack
    Download link not working. Darn. Is there some other way to get these?

I'm having problems too.

These look tremendous. Unfortunately, Im also having trouble with the download link as well. Would it be possible to re-up them please? Sorry for asking.

Links dead

Hi I'd love to try these, but the links are dead. Can you please provide a new link?

Thanks,

G

Quote Originally Posted by gfunk79 View Post
    Hi I'd love to try these, but the links are dead. Can you please provide a new link?

Thanks,

G
    Me too they look so great!