ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Warrior Goddess

Warrior Goddess

A fantasy character directly from an imaginary silhouette I also put in the relevant Project Section.
    I took into account the interest I noticed for my recent texturized excercise and tried to please the mates requesting some more experiments in that direction.
    I attached also the very initial WIP which was the start for this silhouette interpretation version.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Warrior Goddess.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	277.5 KB 
ID:	64955   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Warrior Goddess WIP.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	182.2 KB 
ID:	64956  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Just another slice of life, Caesar? That's a pretty big slicer. . . or a long broad's sword.

Myself, I'm more a bastard.

Very competent drawing though. And she would definitely complement the Gaul or at least spring from the same universe.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

wouldn't like to get on the wrong side of her...

Caesar...excellent follow on to Gaul..really like the colors and textural variations. it has a more finished quality to it.

Just one little comment.. I think she would be more dangerous if the sword's edge were perfectly straight and had a thin sharp white highlight and the glint or two along its edge..
    Last edited by gxhpainter2; 03-10-2012 at 06:26 AM.

Dear D Akey, I think I'm a little bastard too , but in a way You may always keep a doubt thereabout ... Glad You also appreciated some competencies I put in place even if I don't have the patience to fully refine and polish my experiments with due precision and most appropriate tools. I tend to go on intuitively and fast in the last phases when I don't get any more surprises and quality don't raise anymore or rather risk to decline. Thank You!

... but I would still like to get the right side of her, don't You, dear Jon? Thank You!

You're absolutely right, dear Gary! I should have refined it a little more, but I turned to another idea and ended it quickly. Thank You for Your suggestions I'll implement as soon as I can.

Wow Caesar, great work, she looks like she could take on any man

Thank You, dear Pat! Pls help Yourself with this or any other silhouette in case, if You like and find such an excercise fun!

This is so good Cesare and I think she has a soft side to her but she keeps that hidden and only lets you glimpse it with a little view of the pink. Well done Cesare again on getting us working together
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Thank You, dear ladies!
    I saw You made Your homework too and produced a couple of even more magical warrior girls! That of Katie is very fashionable and that of Sandra pretty sexy. I bow in front of Your art and I'm proud to have served the cause ...