Thank you Fashmir! It's been a lot of fun. I do have to say that some of the wet work you're getting here, with the vienation and sedimentation is pretty good stuff! I've done some work like that in the past, but it took a lot of work with stencils. I think using the brush set provided here would probably be much quicker, and give pretty comparable results.

I've actually collected a whole image gallery of things that work really well for these sorts of stencils-- nebulae, deltas, rivers, rain showers, oily puddles, etc. That sort of stuff. I thought of uploading it at one point, but lost steam.

I've also been pondering doing a tutorial. Perhaps it'd be of value? I'll admit that much of what I do is liberally stolen from various previous tutorials as well, but I've often thought that a sort of "good links" post with all the best digital watercolor information I could find sort of collated into one place would of value. And I could add some of my own thoughts and processes into the mix as well... but we do "build on the shoulders of those who came before us", and all that.