ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Settings window

Settings window

Of the three little buttons I have on the left: settings, stickers and stencils, if I am click on sticker, I get a window that says sticker sheets. Question: Nothing happens when I click on a sticker except for it opening in a larger window. Is that all this window is supposed to do? No way to use a sticker from that window?

Bear with me, I am trying to learn my way around. Thanks!

pslane

When you click on a sticker sheet, the sticker sheet is opened with all of its contents ( may be one or multiple stickers, depending on the number on that sheet ). From here you can either click on a sticker to place it on the canvas randomly, or click and drag to drag a sticker off the sheet on to your canvas.

You will notice transform handles around the placed sticker. You can manipulate these to scale, move and resize the sticker, then click outside the handles ( or press enter ) to confirm the placement of the sticker.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

That was an easy lesson. Now I can drag them or click them to the canvas. One more question: How do you color them? The leaves are red.

Thanks again.
    pslane

when you are on the layer where the sticker is. use the select tool and click on the sticker you will get a bounding box to transform the sticker.

a right click on the sticker, (making sure you are on the same layer as the sticker resides, ) will bring up a right click menu for the sticker which includes tint which allows you to change its color.
    you can also change the opacity of the individual sticker or transform it.