Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: D Akey, Were' Are Katie's Shoes?

I am still looking for the other shoe Sandy hehehehe
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

I just bet Katie, that on a full moon deep in the golden forest one can just hear the faint howling of the wolf with a white shoe. He is a kind werewolf descended from a long line of wolf people from England that migrated to North America. Yes...a howl while he holds the velvet covered high healed shoe and the cries for her to come back...to me.....pretty lady ...owwwwooooohoooooo.

I know........that was pretty bad, huh?

Was this mystery ever solved?
    // "Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well." - Byron
    //
    My ArtRage Paintings Here
    // My Comprehensive AR4 & 3 Thread Here
    64 bit Win8Pro, 16GB Ram, Intel i7 Quad Core - 8 threads; Wacom Intuios 4

Quote Originally Posted by byroncallas View Post
    Was this mystery ever solved?
    Dude, it was a dark and stormy sunset. . . it was hard to see and potential witnesses were all eaten with carrots. Nothing could be proven.

Some still say that it was Roger Rabbit. Some say OJ. The mystery continues. . .
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Dude, it was a dark and stormy sunset. . . it was hard to see and potential witnesses were all eaten with carrots. Nothing could be proven.

Some still say that it was Roger Rabbit. Some say OJ. The mystery continues. . .
    Man oh man, another thing to keep me awake at night.
    // "Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well." - Byron
    //
    My ArtRage Paintings Here
    // My Comprehensive AR4 & 3 Thread Here
    64 bit Win8Pro, 16GB Ram, Intel i7 Quad Core - 8 threads; Wacom Intuios 4

Very clever Sandy ,and very interesting reactions to your image,well done!

Sandy, looks like a great cover for a spine chilling tale and I always enjoy both your paintings and your stories

I'm not up on the thread but I think it's very cute!
    My real name is Neal Gilbertson, AKA Gilbert Neilson, AKA Jibes.
    I'm a musician too. Please come hear my music at:
    http://www.icompositions.com/artists/jibes

Hi Byron, how are you these days? It has been a while, but I seem to recall a little about this fractured tale. I would rather our two charming and witty writers DA Key and Mairz would write something, but here goes. . .
    It was a dark and stormy sunset when Ms. Coops arrived upon her door step exhausted and holding only one white shoe in her hand. "Darn him!" She cursed...only to feel his hot breath upon her neck! She spun around as the most eloquent ballerina would but unfortunately this would not be the dance of the swan...no....it would be the dance of an English Ninja. All the poor beast could see from then on was stars before he hit the sidewalk and bounced dropping her matching shoe. "Humf!" Ms. Coops retorted as she walked over and in retrieving her shoe she stared down at the poor soul with pitty. He no longer had the appearance of an angry beast, but of a dog, kind and friendly. "I wonder if he could be tamed?" She thought to herself. To be continued.....
    lol.

SCP, Jean, and Neal, Thanks. I miss everyone very much. Still nursing these shoulders.

Alexandra returns! Yay!

Hope your shoulders are not too painful. They don't seem to have affected your sense of whimsy. Good to see you round and about again.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream