ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: D Akey, Were' Are Katie's Shoes?

D Akey, Were' Are Katie's Shoes?

Using Cesare's werewolf silhouette- made me think of our dear D Akey. I had to throw in Katie running out of a cool shoe. I think he is trying to return the shoe to you Katie, no harm intended.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D Akey...Were' Are Her Shoes.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	180.1 KB 
ID:	64852  

First of all I must say that as amusing as it may be it's an exquisite artpiece too in my opinion.
    I explain. The wood You created as the painting scenario is a real marvel of colors and textures as well as evocative power. The leg and lost shoe of Katie-Cinderella running away outside the frame in what seems to be a white (bridal?) attire is just perfect and seems to have been painted from another silhouette of Your own. It makes a really fine contrast with the black jumping D_Akey-Werewolf whose mysterious features remain a secret aren't revelead neither herein (probably we would be turned into stone, should we look at his face directly).
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

beautiful tree tops. Nice twist when you scroll down!

Nicely done, love the theme.
    Geoff

This is great Sandy. The wonderful glow in the trees hides the danger (or not) below in the forest. Love the shoes This is soooo amusing
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Great job Sandy. This would make a great mini-series!
    My Gallery:

http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/2939
    Deviant Art Gallery:

A super piece of work dear Sandy and such a fun twist
    Treat Others as you wish to be treated

http://mannafig.deviantart.com/

Cesare
    Astrila
    Geoff
    Katie
    Mike
    Amanda
    Thank you all so much for your kind comments, and I am so pleased that you liked it.

Hahahaha. . . er, <ahem> should I say BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! or was that MWAHAHAHAHAHA. . .

Ah yes, since we're messing with cliche's, the opening line should read: "T'was a dark and stormy sunset. . . "

Almost as if this were the fairy tale equivalent of Toon Town from down the Roger Rabbit Hole. . .

I'm with Caesar. It's actually most stunning that forest. and the figures are very good indeed. You took Caesar's silhouetted figure and instead of painting inside, you were playing outside the box as it were.

Really very strong image. Would grace any picture book.

Katie, Katie Coops. . . you really must be more mindful of your running gear. Heels, dash it all? Yeah, looks like Cinderella couldn't afford the higher pump prices. Ah, alternative petrol could yet be a fairy tale. That and perpetual mojo machines. . .
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream