ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Take that - A prize

Wink Take that - A prize

A little joke. Nothing to do with music.
    The prize is entitled as follows:

"To the three "International" Rating Agencies in consideration of their outstanding competence and independence".

Hard to believe their conflict of interest and the clerical work of their young gnomes could really make right guesses instead than destabilizing mistakes if not crimes taking advantage of the strategical and political stupidity of most countries government and populations..
    I just hope the last crisis as well as the recent lack of understanding will teach them something and, above all, most of the countries find a valid alternative to make credit assessment.
    As for Italy, according to my insight given some time ago to Gary, we recovered in just a couple of months a stability and much of our spread versus our stiff German Bunds reference by buying much of our own bonds with part of our considerable private savings (successfully sold also abroad independently from rating agencies adverse evaluations) and, even more, by starting to have a real Government, once set aside our "professional" politicians without any anticipated election.

Here You can see our Prime Minister, Mario Monti, making for them the (unequivocal for us) umbrella gesture ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Take That.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	164.7 KB 
ID:	64841  
    Last edited by Caesar; 03-07-2012 at 03:44 AM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

no Comment alway's thought it was Brown who destabilizing the world

econimies that's what our paper's said

Do You mean Brown University, Rhode Island, US; Dan Brown; Brown Sugar ratings ...
    Actually I was meaning todays triad of Rating Agencies: Moody's, Standard & Poor and Fitch (the Chinese one is apart this far as well as other minor ones).
    Here in Europe (Euro zone I mean) we've got some guys who cooperated with them by takin some short-sighted or wrong actions and attitudes and inadequate timing for decision always falling short against events.
    Hungary too gave some help, lately, to problems and David Cameron, calling UK out of the last 25 countries agreement , provided another nice show of lack of vision and effort to contribute building on the only chance Europe and its countries have to survive as a main actor in the globe, i.e. to improve its political cohesion towards a real Federation of states.

Let's wish good luck to all of us European then!

I would Like to say Hi Caesar My countryman of the United State's of

Europe but the moment the wall came down that dream vanished as the

big player's don't want to share as we all know greed is in us all , and

politic's is just a game to keep the Prole's happy , ok

Brown was Prime minister before Cameron

Oh, that Brown ... I think You overestimate by far the disaster a UK Prime Minister can now make in the world ...

no not me Caesar its just when sketching in the Commen's its a quote

I hear all the time its a game between the Gov;side and opp;side which

they enjoy ,I wonder why we have the two sides as all they do is blame

the other side when in charge and change what they the other side have

done

Don't do politics but the drawing is great Caesar

Great drawing caesar

Caesar don't forget the old saying divide and Rule

Thank You, dear Jean. Actually rather than politics its economy and finance, quite a worry considering in which hands our dooms and we all are ...

Glad You like it, dear Pat! Thank You!

How can I forget it, dear ATPlus? As a matter of fact Romans invented and actuated it, as well as many other governmental, political, legal and imperial "best practices". The corresponding and original Latin statement was "Divide et impera".