ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ipad3?

Ipad3?

If, as is rumored, the ipad3 is going to have a much higher screen resolution, who is feeling the need to upgrade/purchase? For drawing....i am

Same Question really.

Hi Guys and Guyettes,

Ok the details for The New iPad are out.

Will it make ArtRage much better?

How much Memory does ArtRage need to run really, really smoothly?

Phil
    Luck is infatuated with the efficient.

Well the resulting is huge, but whether it needs the apps to be updated higher is something i do not know. I am sure if it requires the apps to be updated , they will all do it. When you zoom in on a painting now and see the pixiels, each of those will be divided by 4 ( I think? or maybe its 8) so yes, sooner or later, it will make a difference.

Sorry, The resolution, that should read

I have one on pre-order to deliver on the 16th, it's going to be a very long week.
    Christine.(Paint what you see, not what you know to be there)

Artrage Magazines https://app.box.com/s/6ybcbpnu1rw3tqee40hge5eb7eag6on6

http://saphire1948.deviantart.com/gallery/

Me too!!?..i am excited...i also upped the size and went 4g....it was a weak moment

increase in max. output resolution?

I was wondering if the increased resolution of the iPad3 would affect the maximum file size for an ArtRage image (next ArtRage iPad app update?).
    I noticed that for iPad (1st gen.) it was 1400 x 1400px, the iPad2 is 2048 x 2048px.

Me too i have one on pre order although my wife says she does not want the ipad1, why should I have the castoffs she says. Discussion in progress !!!
    Geoff

I don't know the answer to that, but it is one reason I went up in size. That and being able to have movies on it for the little guy.

When I jumped from iPad1 to iPad2, I instantly started using 2048x2048 canvases. But once script recording came in, I went back to 1024x768 (the iPad native resolution).

If I create something print-worthy, I just run the script on my PC at a much higher resolution before printing.
    Everyone needs a square in their circle of friends.