ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Standing Ovations

Smile Standing Ovations

Standing Ovations silouhette courtesy of Caesar (see this thread in Art Projects forum).

mostly paint roller, plus some airbrush and knife. fun!

I hope you like it! [click to enlarge]
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	120301_standing ovations 1_WEB.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	350.8 KB 
ID:	64763
    >>> MSIE's ArtRage Gallery <<<

"It's a living growing mutating art sculpture painting synthesis." (quote screenpainter)

Very graphically clever. Ah, would that such women populated my space ship. . . Captain Kirk would surely approve of the zero g requisitioned space boots.

Really though, joking aside this is really cool looking.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

I like the graphic element a lot. not crazy about all the white space, but like what you did with the figure graphic and the textured pink canvas.

WOW, what a science fiction pin-up! You turned a simple black silhouette into a most elegant artpiece!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

My what a sexy lady and I love the outfit. Hmmmm message to self "must get some of those shoes!!". Great work MSIE
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Smile

D Akey ~ thanks for looking and commenting ........ (women + spaceship + zero gravity .. sounds interesting! )

screenpainter ~ thank you! may I ask what's wrong with the white space (which in fact is light blue)? should I crop the image, or try making the background more interesting?

Caesar ~ thanks again for providing us with your silhouettes and thank you for your nice comment as well. I like your idea of a science-fiction pinup

coops ~ thanks ... those shoes ... well ... I think they are custom made and not for sale yet (but maybe in 2112? )
    >>> MSIE's ArtRage Gallery <<<

"It's a living growing mutating art sculpture painting synthesis." (quote screenpainter)

nothing wrong with all that white area except that it holds no information... i'ts just blank paper.
    not very interesting is all.
    some sixties typography would be good in there. or you could crop it yes. but of course my opinion and two bucks will buy you a cup of coffee. not at Starbucks though.