ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pollution

Lightbulb Pollution

I was just trying to make a graphical illustration experiment to the benefit (or rather pass the exam) of my older son who likes very much images of this kind, wall paintings and artists like Keith Haring and who gives me not so much credit as a painter and drawer, although he recognizes I've set up some complex skills for executing visual images.
    I proceeded manually, but I guess I should have rather used stencils to get more precise and well defined lines ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AntigasMaskFinal.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	245.7 KB 
ID:	64680  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Very cool effect. I like it.
    I'll be with you in the squeezing of a lemon. ('_')
    www dot marking paper dot blogspot dot com

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    I was just trying to make a graphical illustration experiment to the benefit (or rather pass the exam) of my older son who likes very much images of this kind, wall paintings and artists like Keith Haring and who gives me not so much credit as a painter and drawer, although he recognizes I've set up some complex skills for executing visual images.
    I proceeded manually, but I guess I should have rather used stencils to get more precise and well defined lines ...
    Well I couldn't agree with that Ceasare...........what you have done is an agressive image that screams "pollution"...............BRILLIANT!

Da go Te'
    Best to you

Peter............
    Have a listen to or buy my music : http://www.reverbnation.com/playlist...artist_3522106
    and the Aubrey Small website:http://www.aubreysmall.com/
    My Facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010972992278

Well this brings back memories of living through WW2 when you never went anywhere without ones gas mask. Gee I must be getting old.
    Nice idea btw.
    Geoff

Caesar.. great graphic..a powerful artistic statement

great to see expansion into another genre. great piece. I like also the crack in the skull which was a nice touch.

What a powerful graphic. Nicely done Caesar.

Sorry Caesar, do not agree with you, I think you did a fantastic job on showing the drastic horrible outcome of wargood job

Thank You, dear Geoff. I really couldn't imagine You experienced WWII and You certainly don't show Your age looking at Your picture on the Avatar!

Dear Gary, I think I should try more with graphcal images, ink ones in particualr to see whether my drawing passion can develop my skill in that direction too. Thank You!

Right, dear Albert! I negliged a little bit inked images and drawings and I would like to take that direction too. My style curiosity and willingness to improve is endless although I'm not sure such an erraticity would be the best way should I ever earn money with illustration. Thank You!

By an elegant artist as You are, dear Bobbi, it's a great compliment. Thank you!

Dear Pat, my son didn't fail me for this drawing. He said it was not bad and that I was close to what he likes. Thank You!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

I's so glad the humongous masses of gas masks issued in ww2 were not needed.
    Nice Rendering

Earle