ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Going Home

Going Home

Playing with all of the tools of AR, primarily the knife,oils,wc, and pencil on rough canvas.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I really love this dear Sandy really brilliant
    Treat Others as you wish to be treated

http://mannafig.deviantart.com/

What a sudden style change, although Your personality and signature is still recognizable! The composition masterfully leads, by swings, to the house complex and Your neat atmospheric perspective You cot with the proper color ranges, separates quite well the warm closer view from the far view of the cold mountains where the shadows too have their own blue brilliance.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

This is a beauty Sandy. You have give it great depth as well as great colours. A great departure from your usual style and a wonderful one too
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Dear Amanda, Cesare, and Katie, you are all such dears, thank you. I am so far from where I want to be, but having so much fun in trying. I love to work with these colors and have so many ideas, but I struggle with perspective. I appreciate your kind words and encouragement!XO

Just 1 word Beautiful!!!!!

Sandy, I LOVE this, you stepped out of the box here, but still know it is your great art piece, wonderful job on this, love the brilliant colors and the way you did the landscapeDO MORE

Alexandra... a beautiful study and the colors and perspective work very well... quite a different stroke for you and very very well done too..

you made the leap into a more literal expression with finesse. especially the earth tones and foreground. has a beautiful earthy look that reminds me of Diego Rivera landscape somewhat.
    the sky is a bit monotone. like to see more hues developed in there, but
    I like your foray into landscape very much. love to see more of these. you are showing a whole new side to your talent. well done Sandy.
    Last edited by screenpainter; 03-03-2012 at 07:25 AM.

Its always a fun journey when experimenting with the Art Rage tools. I would say this painting shows the versitility of the tools and the artist. Well done!