ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Meditation pond

Meditation pond

This was done more than two years ago in graphite and colored pencil on BFK Rives paper on site from a wooden bridge across a meditation pond near where I lived in China ... It was not done in ArtRage, I show it as an example of what I'm trying, but so far have failed to achieve in AR, and also because the original long ago was given away, or somehow lost ... So far, AR on the iPhone gives me the truest experience at a sort of micro-level, but I am hoping to replicate the touch and feel on the iPad ...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    xiěyž, n. freehand brushwork, spontaneous expression
    Artrage Gallery
    / Leaning Tree Ink Studio

Wonderful Chinapete. Like the way you personally interact wity your art.

a beautiful work.. thanks for sharing and giving me an idea of what you are trying to do with your works. I look forward to more..

I believe this can be done on the ipad with colored pencil on textured paper. I like the impressionistic look of the water.

I love this abstract because of its texture, but also because of its tones transition.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Thanks, all ... in a recent post, I have begun to follow up on screenpainter's suggestion ...
    xiěyž, n. freehand brushwork, spontaneous expression
    Artrage Gallery
    / Leaning Tree Ink Studio