ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Promenade

Promenade

More practice with ARs oils brush, this time with the square head.

I am stunned and amazed and totally feel like I am in dreamland. This is beyond words Boxy, your work always amazes me but boy oh boy you outdid yourself. The subject is just so whimsical and charming, I keep looking and seeing more and more to delight the eye. What a perfect place to sit, watch and listen to the conversations which I am certain are going on. Thank you Boxy for making my day Your talent really shows in this perfect painting
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Dear Sav, this is so magnificent! Something I really would have liked to paint and so masterfully. It would be an astounding fresco in some room of a modern royal palace or Versailles looking hotel suite (or should I rather talk of Caserta Royal Palace or St. Petersburg Winter Palace, considering Your Italian genoma?).
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Wow that is so lovely, the lady with her small dog and the man with his
    mastiff . And a great setting to compliment them.
    Geoff

Wow....wonderful!

what a stunningly witty piece.. done the an old style so expertly.. a really outstanding effort.. I love the little bow in her hair...

WOW, this is stunning work, and so delightful to look at, great job Boxy

The Mastiff, who is looking at the Poodle exactly like this bloke at the lady does... It's not the only one hilarious element of this funny image. The same sort of humor works at the both plants in the middle of the background. They are botanic counterparts of the lady and and her dog. I guess, many of us looking at this image have the same face expression like the guy in foreground.
    Such images are not to forget. And only the best remain unforgettable.

When I see such well-done fantasy scenes like this one, I can't help but think there needs to be a story to go along with it.