ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Eraser leaves impreassion on canvas

Eraser leaves impreassion on canvas

Hi all!

I'm trying to put together a watercolour image but where I have used the eraser it has left and indent/impression on the canvas texture which is now affecting the paint I apply over it. Is there a way to stop this in future and/or to reset the texture of my canvas now?

Thanks in advance!

When you use the eraser, it removes media, and when you have applied thick media, the eraser will cut into it. However, the eraser can only affect media applied to the canvas, the canvas itself is separate.

If your painting file is less than 10 mb in size ( right click -> properties in Windows or right click 'get info' on OS X to view the size ), could you possibly email a copy of it to me? I can take a look at it to see what I can do to help. My email address is support@artrage.com. Otherwise, if you can email a screenshot to me that may give me a better idea of what's happening.

EDIT - Moving this to Tech Support.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Dave

Sorry, just checking if you got either of my e-mails?

No problem! I've received your emails and am looking at your file at the moment. I should be able to email you back with some further info shortly.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design