Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dandelion Tea

Very insightful Sandy and a wonderful dreamy image.

Is it just me or is there a girl swimming around in the tea cup? I swear I see a face in the steam. Very cool.
    Letha

Hey Scott, thanks, it was a fun one to do!

Yes indeed Letha, and her name is refreshment. I've started drinking this tea, and it is amazing really. Many benefits. Thanks for your generous comment!

I love your painting Sandy, it has that old time look. Very nice!
    My real name is Neal Gilbertson, AKA Gilbert Neilson, AKA Jibes.
    I'm a musician too. Please come hear my music at:
    http://www.icompositions.com/artists/jibes

I really like the fairy of Dandelion Tea, beautiful idea, you're always very creative Alexandra!
    I never drink Dandelion Tea, but i love green tea with ginger- orange and orange - cinnamon
    Silvia Bandini

Sorry for my english...
    Click for my gallery
    Click for my Blog
    Click for my deviant

Nicely done Sandy, over here it's also sometimes called 'Wet the bed' because of it's diuretic qualities.

Wow! and now, in a marketing maneuver to expand the beverage, Dandyloin Tea comes with a toy surprise! Break your fast! Wake up, wake up you sleepy heads. . . Just don't tell anybody it's good for you. Sell it on the grounds that it's FUN!!!!!

Nice painting! Really cool image. Nice to see this girl getting work in a new area. Thought she was type cast jumping out of cakes. Very retro! Love it.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Neal, thanks! (I don't know if I mentioned this-senior moment here) My grandmother used to pick them and make tea with them-but seems her children didn't carry on this tradition.

Thank you so much dear Silvy-and I am also happy to read that you like green tea too. We should never stop our tea.

Haha Neil, now I know what happened to me in the store yesterday. I thought to myself... good grief- I just had one cup of tea before I left. What was so tough was that my son wanted to look at the aquariums.

Haha D Akey, Bless you and your wonderful wit. Yes, she was so happy to leave that profession, and due to the latest attire or lack thereof required, she was indeed happy to be behind the bubbles and steam.