ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Bride Of Christ

The Bride Of Christ

ArtRage 2.5
    Reproduction

Nah. The church. Had him chopped before he could marry.

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Nah. The church. Had him chopped before he could marry.
    Bride of Christ is a symbolic expression for all believers. This is not a real woman.

Sorry Kreksofin. I'm just a old non-believer

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Sorry Kreksofin. I'm just a old non-believer
    No problem, you can look at this art work like each other. This is just art.

Hi Kreksofin. Yeah your right. to cheer you up look at my rubbish that

Will make you laugh. . Ok regards E+

Most inspiring painting
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

A sublime artpiece full of symbolic, spiritual, theological meaning as well as of artistic mastery.
    I unfortunately lost a longer comment and consideration I was writing to express all I saw and though about this painting.
    In short, however, this represents, in my opinion the most involving, paradoxical, total form of marriage no human couple would ever experience, but I wouldn't try to expand again on this, although it deals with what we actually wish and don't even dare to hope, so as not to bother any sensitivity.
    Anyway I'm sure that anyone may rejoice of art, even sacred art of a specific faith, either believers of any kind and non-believers (atheistics, rationalists, skepticists) because, after all, we all believe to some foundation and truth, even contingently, we cannot really prove, rather emotionally rationally perceive by clues and experiences, neither we cannot truly doubt of anything anytime (we should be frozen, lifeless, loveless, mindless, awareless otherwise).
    The only cathegory excluded to enjoy this class of paintings is only that of the anti-believers, who eventually made in several cases even worst deeds than the religious fanatics in history.
    Curiously the worst outcomes in Inquisition times came most often from charged civil tribunals because anything, in any human system, can be turned into an ideology and be used for the deplorable scopes of power and perversion.
    The anti-believers, who may be often suffering, even when they have a sense of humour, in some cases have a bitter, caustic, precisely targeted satire.
    Last edited by Caesar; 02-18-2012 at 03:05 AM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

It's beautiful and very peaceful to look at. Great job on the lambs and the figure of the bride. I also like the painting of the background which has some very nice abstract elements. Great job on this painting.
    Last edited by screenpainter; 02-18-2012 at 03:35 AM.

I did not want to provoke believers or unbelievers. If this work has artistic qualities, give attention to them. If you are a believer and this work inspires you, it's wonderful. If you are not believer, watch it from a professional standpoint.

Art should unite us. And may the force be with you.