ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: landscape for Digital Artist

Red face landscape for Digital Artist

Just had an interview with Digital Artist magazine. They are doing a 'Top 10 painting apps' feature, and of course ArtRage is one of them.

I was asked to also submit a landscape painting done in ArtRage but I rarely work on landscape. So this one was quickly painted yesterday with a reference.

Thumbs up

This is awesome, so wonderfully well painted and congratulations on your invite

Such a beautiful painting, you did Artrage proud. Well done
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

This is really well done and certainly shows the capability of artrage.
    Geoff

It is beautiful and what an honor for you. When does it come out? Sorry, but I hate it when ya'll say I quickly did this; and it looks so great! That is my green monster coming out!

Fantastic landscape Painting,looks great, well done!

Quote Originally Posted by Shibui View Post
    It is beautiful and what an honor for you. When does it come out? Sorry, but I hate it when ya'll say I quickly did this; and it looks so great! That is my green monster coming out!
    Haha I know what you mean. It's like 'it was just a practice'. I hate it so much.

'Quick' because I have to complete it in one day (got interview request on Monday and painted this on Tuesday). It took a night to finish. I believe real painters like Richard Schmid would only need a couple of minutes.

Not quite sure the releasing date. It depends on when they will finish editing all 10 interviews and images and send it off to the printer.

Wow this is great, landscape is my fave painting subject, this is so cool.

Question

Very good painting... I look forward to seeing the others. Some of you are truly amazing I would love to see more video tutorials on ya methods and see more .col and .prs files shared. Also a quick question... some of you seem to be able to make your own styles of brushes... I know how to do this in PS I would love to know what can be done to make brushes in AR... I also don't get how some of you use the stickers to act as brushes. Do they let you blend and manipulate them as paint? I did not think this was the case... so without a proper knife or blending ability how is it truly a brush?

Thanks in advance for the answers I have been a lurker for a long time just now starting to post and converse.

Epic scene. Very full. Almost has a Miyazaki background feel to it, only a little more fine arts. Very placid and perfect scene. I would love to be there.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream