ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: recording paintings where are they now?

recording paintings where are they now?

OK, I love the recording option so I can go from iPad (1) to Desktop and up the resolution so I have the option of making prints. I have the latest version and update of the App and the Desktop.

Here's the problem, when I go to iTunes to transfer the file/recording script there's not one there. I set up the paintings to record at the beginning and then get started painting but then I can't transfer anything to the desktop. I've done it before, but only twice and then no more recording scripts.

Any help, thoughts, suggestions?

I didn't see this mentioned anywhere else so if I've missed it then my apologies.
    Thanks!

-Brett

On your iPad, go into your gallery, and pull the image file that has the recording attached to it to the center of your screen (so that if you tapped on it, it would open, but don't open it). At the bottom of the gallery, you'll see an icon of a rectangle with an arrow on it. Tap that icon and select the "Export Recorder Script", and then select the option to "Send to iTunes". Now plug your iPad into your computer, and open iTunes (if it doesn't open by itself). In iTunes, locate the Devices category, along the left hand side, and select your iPad from the list. Now, at the top of the iTunes window, select the Apps option, and then scroll the main window down, until the File Sharing section is in view. Select the ArtRage option from the Apps menu there, and you will see a list of available files (which should include the .arscript you just exported to the shared space). Select the files you wish to transfer to your computer, and click the "Save to..." button (or just drag them onto your desktop, or into a folder on your PC).
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Smile doh...

Hi, I'm Noob and I'll be party of one.

I completely forgot about that simple step.
    Thanks for the help!

By the way, love the skull watercolor tutorial you did!

Thanks Someonesane.

-Brett

No problem. Happy you enjoyed the video, and my picture. Thanks
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.