ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: The cursor changes with certain ArtRage on cursor Windows

The cursor changes with certain ArtRage on cursor Windows

In the fullscreen mode (Clear Canvas Mode - on pressing button Enter or the right button of the mouse) specific to ArtRage the cursor (Precise, Otline, Tool) changes on the cursor established in Microsoft Windows by default (arrow) if the cursor to arrange above invisible panels (Refs, Layers, Stensils, Settings, etc.). A little inconveniently.
    Thanks.
    Art Rage 3,5 - is great, brilliant application!
    Taking an opportunity, I express deep gratitude to a command of developers (The Ambient Team). Thanks!
    Respectfully, Dima.

Use:
    - ArtRage ProStudio 3.5.4 (full version)

Hi alfatone, with luck this should be getting near the top of the ArtRage developers 'to do' list.

Actually, I'm surprised it's still a problem as the team are normally very good at getting issues like this sorted.

I reported it Dec 2009 http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums...ad.php?t=25654
    Good planets are hard to find - help look after ours.

This relates to a core function of the operating system and how its panels work, and will require a significant adjustment of the interface code in order to remove, which is why it has not yet been resolved.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

For my part was incorrect to think, that developers have not paid attention to a problem with the cursor.
    All is clear to me. Thanks.
    In the future, I think, the problem to be solved, as soon as there will be sufficient conditions for this purpose.
    The problem is not critical.
    let it be just small suggestion to improve the interface of ArtRage.

Matt, thanks for the explanation.

I totally agree with alfatone, it's not critical and once you know, you know. I only tend to notice it because I often use AR on a small screen (1024x600).

I was wondering if it could be possible to minimise open panels to pods with the Tab key? As pods don't change the cursor when in clear canvas mode.
    Good planets are hard to find - help look after ours.

The peculiar thing about it is that the panels are actually closed when this is happening. I'll take a look at it as we revise the system though, something may become apparent in there.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.