Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Tiffany Forest

Magical

The whole image works so well.Wonderful Sandy!

Sandy, a lovely painting with a delightful scene

Gary, I appreciate your kind replies dear friend. I enjoyed making this one. This software makes it so easy have fun and create cool effects.

Thank you dear Pat, always appreciated!

Thanks Albert, I loved the colors so much that I am considering painting a room to match-haha.

As you wish dear D Akey, this one is on me! Enjoy! I am so pleased that you liked it.
    I was thinking of a literal translation-trying to make a glass, then I went on to something else. I kept thinking of your fantastic quote. When I just "let go" and drew what I felt at the time, everything just seemed to work together, the tiffany part of it anyway. I might try to add the moonriver in the background some time. Many wonderful things come to my mind. Still...my favorite artistic translation is our dear mate Oriane's painting. What a wonderful painter he is.

I am so pleased that you do dear Silvy, many many thanks dear friend!

Thank you my dear friend Scott.

Thank you dear Jean, so pleased you liked it.

Hi Sandy. Very beautifully done. It has a great texture and shades, you gave it a great mood.

Nice!

Beautifull Alexandra.. Love to go into places like that, alone, to meditate!

Good to see ya Belvrog, and thank you so much, your comment has made me very happy.

S5T, Not hard to do is it? I remember swinging from trees when I was a kid-it was if gravity didn't exist. Thank you so very much!