ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: sketchbook Express and Copic Marker Version for Free

sketchbook Express and Copic Marker Version for Free

My wife just got me to switch from Prismacolor markers to the Copic ones. I like them very much and while perusing all things Copic I stumbled upon something interesting:

http://www.copicmarker.com/autodesk-and-copic

Autodesk who makes all that fancy software like 3DS Max and Autocad as well as Maya has Sketchbook Express for free and you can get a COPIC Marker edition as well, also free with no catches.

Hope you enjoy.

PS--all of autodesk softer is available as full functioning learning software for free too if you have a little time to blow out your brain learning all those things.

Thanks, but not seeing the free download. Where is it exactly?
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Just say: "Rage It", because we already know it's art.

My ArtRage 3 and 4 Gallery------My Site ------- BROWSE MY BOOK

Thanks gents.

Looks like they took a leaf from Matt's interface design? I mean it's ultra simple by comparison as far as features go. But it looks similar. Would love to have the Cintiq that they are using in the demo.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

cool! thx for this resource!
    //
    Stefano Fiore - Rome/Italy (Misterpaint)
    // Tablet Wacom Intuos 4 Medium- XP SP3
    // My Portfolio: http://www.stefanofiorearte.com
    // 3D Art Gallery for all artists (my web project) http://www.grifioartgallery.com

I had it, but uninstalled it. Nothing beats my ArtRage, I don't intend to use,or try anything else anymore

got the update...thanks.

Hi Hanzz,

I said that about Blender--the one and only software for me but i discovered that, when setting up a work flow that sometimes its handy to have extra resources.

For example, Blender is a great modeler and it has a nice but adequate sculpting too--so i when i need to do some serious sculpting, i can move it to zbrush, do some roughs, reimport it into blender.

sometime Carrara will do the trick or Hexagon--

I was flipping thought this book i just picked up on digital painting and there were artists in the book who do their intiial workup on artrage, then they move it to another program to finish it off--like photoshop for instance.

In the nondigital scheme of things, think of it as working in mixed media. I am still experimenting and learning artrage but i will tell you this--it ain't goin nowhere--I am totally sold on Artrage, not just for the very close simulations to nondigital techniques but because the forums are full of warm and fuzzy support type people who have been enormously patient with my noob questions.

I have sketchbook express and the copic addition but i also have artrage and photoshop. Anyway thanks for taking a look --I work with copic markers in my nondigital drawings and this software makes it nice for me to try out a maker before buying them (they are truly gosh darned expensive) so it helps me to make wise choices.

Got to go, i need to set a mousetrap: that darned Wacom Wireless Mouse escaped again!

OK, well I treid it, and did not like it.
    No sweat... I draw less and less digital, and more and more live on events.