ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Reference: ArtRage Font Examples

Reference: ArtRage Font Examples

Hi all,
    These were done using ArtRage and should contain a complete list of all the fonts offered on ArtRage 3.5.4 Studio Pro.

These are all font size 26 and they were not italicized or bolded. They should be in alphabetical order except for a few on the 4th page that I squished in where I had some space.

I did this for myself and thought Id share.
    Letha
    Attached Images Attached Images     

thanks Letha, this will be very handy

Appreciate the effort, but I'm pretty sure that the list of fonts in ArtRage varies between users, because the program uses the fonts available in a users Font folder. For example, just the other day I downloaded a new font from dafont.com, and installed it. I was then able to use the font within ArtRage (I've attached a screen shot showing it in use, with ARSP 3.5.4). I forget who posted it here originally, but I've found using the AMP Font Viewer a good way to find the font I wish to use in ArtRage.

(EDIT) - Forum member Juz, appears to be the person who pointed me in the direction of the AMP Font Viewer (thread link).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	beyondwonderlan.png 
Views:	194 
Size:	257.6 KB 
ID:	64045  
    Last edited by Someonesane; 02-12-2012 at 07:20 PM.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Thanks for the info Someonesane. Ill check out the Font Viewer. I like the idea of organizing and possibly deleting some of these fonts for the sake of simplicity.
    Letha

Someonesane is correct. Fonts are installed on your computer for any software to use, not on a software basis, although some software might come fonts necessary for its interface, or as bonus materials.

Your available fonts will differ from someone else's.
    Last edited by ScottC; 02-13-2012 at 03:41 PM.
    Hearts of Space
    The only thing I put in my ears while working.

I use the NexusFont font manager which I find pretty slick and useful and, of course, free.