ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flowers For You Valentine

Flowers For You Valentine

I hope everyone has a happy Valentines Day.

The second one I think is a little easier on the eyes.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by Alexandra; 02-12-2012 at 01:30 AM.

WOW...this is soo cool....love the girl and beautiful eyes and creative background with hills and trees.. and the little dots in her hair... what a great valentine card...

Happy Valentine's Day to you too!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

look at you. so wide eyed and innocent. ah sweet. you should consider a line of dolls... for real. have a happy valentine's day. didn't some saint get killed with arrows or something? oh, let's celebrate eh? anyway, hope you get lots of chocolates and flowers and diamonds. I know my wife will be getting all three... plus a cruise.

Thanks so much always dear Gary. You are so encouraging and I appreciate it!

Thanks D Akey! Be sure to buy chocolate and roses for her now.

Hi Albert, I wanted to try Jasmine's style at Deviant, but it almost killed me. I am afraid this was not a natural style for me. She does have a great business with dolls cards and many things. She paints with acrylics and scans them in-and she has such gorgeous striking work.
    She has my eye balls, my designed clothing, and background, hairstyle, but the facial features are from hers and others that make those huge eyes.
    Thanks so much dear man, and I am happy to read that you are spoiling your wife, that is so sweet. My hubby usually sends me beautiful cards and is such a beautiful writer and poet, that to me is such a wonderful gift.

loved the beads in her hair. and the striped leggings and the cute little vest. I like the style. looks like you made it your own. I would go with the lively colors though. quick hide the gray one. don't go all Goth on us. Though nowadays I suppose there would be a better market for the darker version.
    I didn't really get my wife all those things btw. I am making her a mix cd and taking her out for dinner. maybe some flowers too. I am such a mindless drone.

Not at all dear Albert, this sounds wonderful. There is so much going on these days and people are forgetting how to be romantic. Kind words, sweet affection, good conversation. A nice dinner, movie out or at home-what more would any woman want? Well maybe a nice bottle of wine and a beautiful bouquet of flowers, and don't forget the arm around the shoulder during the movie. Be sure to cuddle for gosh sakes! Guys seem to forget this very important thing.
    I am a mindless drone I guess too then.

Sandy, they are both very easy and pleasant on the eyes, just adorable

Awwwwwwwwww how wonderfully sweet Sandy, I love the first one as it is bright and gay
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307