ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Beautiful

Contageous! So universal.

So, Dr Lima, I did a translation on what was captioned below on Youtube, but it was unclear (translation was imprecise). Are they saying that you should only use paper for what is important (and not use those resources up and cut so many trees so much anymore)? Being in Portuguese, I assumed that there is resistance to chopping down the rain forests for these resources?
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Just as long as we don't do too overboard with this and take away all paper products. If sketchbooks go away, it will kill me as an artist. I refuse to go 100% digital. I like trees to so perhaps there is a better way to still have paper.

Akey, you nailed it. However, for this purpose, Amazonia is too far from the large centers. In Amazonia the problem is a different one, not related with paper production. Around here, they use sustainable forests of Eucalypto and Acacia, with great success and performance. Just they say...But???????????????????????/

My interpretation of the smiling baby, is that his father paid the bank ( interest overdraft facility, the negative money) , and is tearing the parrot (title).

Great one Oriane!!