ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: problems installing artrage on asus rog system

problems installing artrage on asus rog system

Hi everybody. I am very new so please forgive me if this has been covered. I have an intel mac and an asus republic of gamers pc 64 bit running windows 7. My install artrage was perfect on the mac but it wont let me install the pc version on the asus.

all of my other 32 bit software runs fine on this pc so am i doing something wrong?

I think you need this answered. Still learning the forum ways:

-Which version of ArtRage you're using and whether you're using a demo . free version or the full version.------Artrage Studio upgraded to studio pro

-The operating system you're using e.g. OS X 10.6.3 ----windows 7

-A description of the problem in as much detail as possible including what you were doing at the time of the problem--unable to open the install package (.exe) and install the program.

-If there is an error message, the exact text of that error message--the package your are running is incompatible with this version of Windows 7

This helps us to avoid having to ask for these details before we can help.---hopes this helps!

The application and its installer are definitely compatible with Windows 7 so it sounds like something has become confused. I'd suggest trying another download of the installer in case something got damaged in transit, but if the problem occurs again it may relate to your Windows Installer. I haven't been able to find anything that specifically matches the error text you pasted, is that the exact text of the message that appears?
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Thanks, Matt--I will download it again and see if the problem fixes--if i get the error again i will post it. Thanks!

OK- here is what i did--for whatever reason i downloaded the DMG to the mac but also downloaded the .exe to the mac as well and then moved it to a flash drive and transferred it to the Asus.

I think my Asus does not cotton to eating mac n exe's.

I just downloaded Artrage using the the Asus 64 bit browser--install Artrage Pro and its running smooth and happy.

Thanks Matt!