ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bacchanalia

Lightbulb Bacchanalia

I hope You like this style departure since the Liberty or Art Nouveau seem quite popular in here! Imaginary with use of pencil, slection/ fill, gradients, airbrush, pen, ... and with the mouse (thus not that precise).
    In these days we had unusual amounts of snow (up to 5 meters, especially on the Morth-Eastern cosat) by snowstorms and freezing temperatures (down to -16 or less even at low altitudes in the North) almost all over Italy.
    I took quite unusual pictures from my terrace and around my home. It looks like we're in some mountain village.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dionisiac.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	128.3 KB 
ID:	63872  
    Last edited by Caesar; 02-08-2012 at 02:21 AM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Nicely done Caesar, very good expression .
    Geoff

Thank You, dear Geoff! Her expression is a sort of mystical trance which, in the feasts for Roman wine god Bacchus (alias the Greek Dionysus), led to savage, possibly dangerous, dances (and more ...). A quite different kind of glass fairy than Alexandra's here then.

O-this is great Cesare! I love the line and the expression! Colors are wonderful too. It looks as if it was painted on glass.

Ceasar, AVE

What a marvelous expression of your character.
    And the palette too.

Keep posting even the weather is a bit "strange" out there.

Best,

Weeks

Great expression on her Caesar, like it very much, hope your weather gets better there, it seems to be quite wierd all over

Hi Caesar hope your keeping warm?! sounds like mega snow .
    Very good imagination work and with the mouse great outcome my friend!
    Last edited by SCP; 02-08-2012 at 11:13 AM.

Davvero bello questo dipinto su vetro...o forse su ghiaccio
    Non so come tu sia riuscito a farlo solo col mouse...BRavo!

Really nice this painting on glass ... or perhaps on ice
    I don't know how you managed to do it only with the mouse...BRavo
    Silvia Bandini

Sorry for my english...
    Click for my gallery
    Click for my Blog
    Click for my deviant

I should share the merit of the idea with You, dear Sandra. After I saw Your glass (or ice) fairy, I thought it would have been interesting to fill a glass lady with a sparkling red wine and have her get some colour on her skin and cheeks ... Thank You!

Thank You, dear Weeks! I would like to have enough expertise with sticker use and textures to improve my paintings with interesting "noise", but I'm afraid my time, patience and talent aren't enough, so I'm glad You like also this much more iconic style and to be able to enjoy again Your spectacular creations in view of some future attempt, sooner or later, to follow Your discipline and process to some extent so as to improve.

Dear Pat, today wheather and temperatures are a little better all over Italy, substantially OK in Rome, but still a lot of snow and isolated villages in many parts of Italy (which, by the way, is mostly made of hills and mountains). The situation is by far worst in many other parts of Europe, specifically in the Eastern countries. Thank You!

Thank You, dear SCP! The wheather is quite bood for vino cotto, vin santo, marsala or gluhwein and all this sort of heating beverages. Obviously using the mouse You need the eraser too ....

Cara Silvia, certamente il materiale apparente e la tipa sembrano legare bene col periodo algido attuale, ma l'uso dell'antidoto enologico dovrebbe funzionare. Con il mouse possibile fare molte cose comunque ... soprattutto se usi anche la gomma.

Wow she looks a little scary Cesare, nicely done though
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307