ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: How Many TB is the AR Forum?

How Many TB is the AR Forum?

Having just read through the requests to keep the Moara, I am wondering as to the overall size of the AR forums. Moara looks great by the way, I too would be keen to see some of these popular or significant areas retained for posterity. I didnt know this particular gallery existed
    If I were marooned on a desert island, please air drop me a copy of Artrage 5.0! (Plus a laptop and solar panel)

I'm not exactly sure what the size of the forums would be at the moment but it's pretty significant. Size isn't the issue so much as database management for posts stored back over the last five years or so, it makes it hard for us to maintain the system and when we come to upgrading the forums we'd be spending days backing up and restoring.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Thanks Matt
    If I were marooned on a desert island, please air drop me a copy of Artrage 5.0! (Plus a laptop and solar panel)