Always a pleasure to view your thread

Earle

Realm is wonderful, a lot of energy!
    Silvia Bandini

Sorry for my english...
    Click for my gallery
    Click for my Blog
    Click for my deviant

These are great once again Albert but I really like the dreamy effect of centrifuge, Its always a delight to view your work
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Quote Originally Posted by chinapete View Post
    Okay, Albert, great ... I was inspired to think about the comparison abstract/realism because you are skilled in both ...
    Pete,
    I think I am better at realism.
    Thanks jbeau. Thanks Cesare, Jean, MSIE, Earl, Sylvy and Coops. Appreciate your visit and appreciation very much. Thank you all.
    Last edited by screenpainter; 12-20-2013 at 05:24 PM.

Albert...man these are a treat for the eyes!... Realms has a real depth to it that I haven't seen before almost oceanic in parts, and great dry brush effects and Centrifuge has an almost space like effect very subtle but expansive... a wonderful pair..

Hi Albert,

I spent a very enjoyable time viewing all your lovely paintings I hope you continue with what you have been up to because I am going to continue stoping by this tread so as to not miss anything. Again thanks so much for what you have done.

Best Denny

The two prior to the last one with the elipses are action packed! I look at the first as if I have fallen off a surf board into the washing machine tumble. The orange one is like a stylization of the moment a wave slams into the rocks at sunset. The last one with the elipses is calm as if sinking like a stone down to Davey Jones' locker.

To me these last three are a little like thumbnails, which I always quite enjoyed, though I never could quite figure out how to translate mine into full paintings. I thought there was a quality in the fast painting that was very free and fresh. Anyway, they look like you had fun. Careful though, certain 'fast and free' can come dangerously close to those cheap 'starving artist assembly line sweat shop' paintings and I'm not sure that's the association one want's to having hanging on their work. Good to try it, but on our way to something more reflective of our level.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thank you Gary for your appreciation. I was going for oceanic in both under the wave and realms.
    Denny thank you for enjoying the thread and for your comments.
    D Akey, you picked up on the fact that the first two are very much to do with the awesome power of the sea. Thanks.
    Last edited by screenpainter; 12-20-2013 at 05:26 PM.