ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glass Fairy Painting Rainbow

Glass Fairy Painting Rainbow

Inspired from Cornelia Funke's book Inkheart. I enjoy all three of them and plan on reading them again this spring.
    The original version is in the after nine section, as the glass fairy I believe was skinny dipping in the dew.
    Anyway, she is trying to bring light to the garden so she paints rainbows in the night. (this one from my imagination.)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

And a great imagination you have dear friend, love this, fantastic job Sandy

Poetry in motion... beautiful Sandy!

Sandy. I love your fantasy creatures .. always creative and in such great environments and settings... this is another great one in this series..

Way to go Sandy, very interesting fantasy story too.

Here she must have borrowed Gandalf's beard to be used as an hair extension! I don't know Cornelia Funke, but, considering the genre and the colorful style, I guess she must very popular with girls and ladies overseas ... The illustration and the idea are quite good.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Thanks so much AT. If you like fantasy stories, you might enjoy this one. I love her ideas, and the translation originally in German into English was done beautifully. She is such a wonderful writer.

Thanks always dear Gary. I truly appreciate your kind comments.

I can just imagine one drawn from your hand dear Scott. You are one of my all time favorite artists-I would love to see an illustrated book from you. It would have to be behind glass for me and carefully preserved. Thanks so much.

You having enjoyed mythology might enjoy these fantasy stories Cesare. The first as I stated is called "Inkheart" and there are two more that follow. In these stories there are certain people known as Silvertongues. They have special abilities with books and must be cautious reading out loud.
    The characters are rich in detail and ideas are so charming.
    Your especially being a fantastic artist who is able to draw so quickly might enjoy the pictures that come to mind with her stories. They are classified for the young, as LOTR was, but now has grown to popularity with the older folks. Originally in German and translated worldly.
    Anyway enough from me, thank you, I appreciated your kind reply!

I really like this one a lot Sandy. Very well done!
    My Gallery:

http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/2939
    Deviant Art Gallery:

Thanks Mike, always appreciated dear friend. Good to see you back, hope you are feeling better.