ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Can the tracing image be moved?

Can the tracing image be moved?

I looked in the manual and found no reference to this.

With ArtRage 2.6, can the tracing image be repositioned?

I don't like the tracing image always in the center.

After you load an image using the Tracing tab, clicking on the Tracing tab again will open a menu, with new options on it. Select the Edit Tracing Image option, and you will be brought into the Trace Editing mode, where you will be able scale, and move the image, along with a number of other features.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Rotate?

Quote Originally Posted by Someonesane View Post
    After you load an image using the Tracing tab, clicking on the Tracing tab again will open a menu, with new options on it. Select the Edit Tracing Image option, and you will be brought into the Trace Editing mode, where you will be able scale, and move the image, along with a number of other features.
    Thank you for your help but I'm also wondering if you can rotate a transfer picture? I see an icon which looks like rotate but it just adjusts the size.

Hope you can help.

The tracing image doesn't have rotation options. I suspect the icon you're clicking on is the 'transform' button, which in the tracing image's situation can be used to pan and scale the image.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design