ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Roaring Twenties Photo Painting

A Roaring Twenties Photo Painting

I took a photo of myself, and with plastic surgery and a nose job, a little aged patina and nouveau touch to it, I think it will pass.

This may be something that would be great for scrap booking. I don't do this, but one day I would like to. A family member is really into it and she made us an album and it is very enjoyable.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Sand

You nailed the art nouveau feel and the design is fantastic
    You could probably make a small fortune making these custom photo frames.

Btw, i really dig your new avatar, very cool.

Mike
    Mbrienza

Yes Sandra, it would be perfect for scrap booking. Very lovely work as always
    Silvia Bandini

Sorry for my english...
    Click for my gallery
    Click for my Blog
    Click for my deviant

You self-portrayed Yourself in a quite vintage fashion and the outcome is excellent! I didn't know You were also a plastic surgeon as You said.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Very effective, but alas too modest i think you are very pretty and sure don't need no plastic surgeon.
    Geoff

Hey Mike,
    Reminds me of a young woman twenty years ago who loved hats....now the woman loves aprons and is in the kitchen too much. Thanks a bunch!
    Yeah, I would really like to make these....I need to research as to what is best and more economical...printing my photos and frames or having them done. Something I keep saying I am going to do...

Thanks Silvy! Glad you liked it dear friend.

Thanks Cesare, hey...didn't you know? But only on myself. I am not licensed to practice outside of ArtRage. hehee.

Hi Geoff, you are a dear to say so, thank you. There are times at this stage and age in my life where I do fantasize about visiting a plastic surgeon. Just this once....but it would be my luck I would turn out worse than I already am. It would be too much for the doctor to repair.

Very gentle and beautiful Sandy
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Very nicely done, Alexandra! And stay away from the plastic surgery--ya don´t wanna mess with perfection.
    The only problem with humor is that no one takes it seriously.

Sandy, I knew this was you before reading, wonderful job, love everything about it, so very creative

Sandy, a great art deco piece... you nailed the look and I like the tilted oval for the face... great work ... you certainly seemed to have gotten over your artistic doldrums... lots of great work flowing now..