Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Pier

Very lovely work Sandra, looks like my beach, without dock
    Silvia Bandini

Sorry for my english...
    Click for my gallery
    Click for my Blog
    Click for my deviant

Where's this pier and where does it lead by crossing the lake or the gulf. A mystery!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Nicely done.
    Geoff

Eighty+, you absolutely have me in stitches. You are right. I keep saying that as long as I keep the cat food available they will love me. If I were alone and died, they would have no problems in eating me! I've told my neighbors that if I don't go outside-something is wrong, and please come over to feed the cats.
    Okay, I will change the avatar...good grief there is nothing like sheer honesty. I look like bacon huh? Don't know how to take this...but I will not ponder too long, might cry.

Silvy, thank you! So you live near a beach? Italy? Any extra rooms? I'm on my way!

Cesare....it sort of reminds me of a fantasy really. Could be an enchanted island...or dimension. I think I've been looking at my Dean books too much. I love their work and Maxfield Parish too. Thanks dear!

Thanks so much dear Geoff!

An island of dreams Sandy, well done
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Sandy...love the work on the pine tree and rocks... glad you shifted the dock from middle to off center.. balances the comp just fine... I am ready to head that beach anytime just send me the directions...

Thank you Katie. Wouldn't it be great to walk in that sand and sit on the pier and watch the waves. A wonderful dream!

Sit down in a quiet area. Close your eyes Gary, and clear your mind of all worry. Touch your ring fingers to your thumb while resting the arms on your knees. Let the warm breeze of the sea air surround you and think of the sound of the waves upon the shoreline. Concentrate very hard.
    Oh and don't forget the red pill. Not really that clear that about the directions back though.
    haha, thanks a bunch Gary!

Baking hot sand, and a cool dip in the blue. Viewer involvement is working well in this one
    If I were marooned on a desert island, please air drop me a copy of Artrage 5.0! (Plus a laptop and solar panel)