ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Thingy at top of iPad screen

Thingy at top of iPad screen

When I swipe down from the top of my screen when I'm painting a small black icony thing with three horizontal lines on it drops down for a moment... what is that?

I believe you are speaking of the "Notification" bar. If you have apps that send/receive push notifications then that is where they are collected.

Thank you

You are welcome. It can get annoying sometimes when painting at the top of the image sometimes. Very easy to accidentally grab that top bar.

Unfortunately there's nothing we can do to remove it, it's an automatic part of the operating system and no way has currently been provided to turn it off. As soon as we hear of a method of doing this, we'll look in to implementing it!
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

No worries Matt. I understand Apple and their control over the iOS. I actually am glad they came up with the notification bar. I would rather accidentally drag that bar down then have those dang pop ups kick me out of a painting all the time.

http://ipad.about.com/od/iPad_Guide/...n-The-Ipad.htm

Found this on How to turn off notifications