ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Let the pencil run ...

Let the pencil run ...

Two collections of recent imaginary drawings out of my head at various degrees of finishing.
    They have also slightly different styles and approaches, but they require all a reasonably short time to make (from one minute to little more than 15 each).
    Hope You like their quite simple and rough appearance.
    Obviously there's always someone misogynous who may find these drawings and charming ladies scandalous ... and he was portrayed too among all these women as a sort of punishment (find him).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Collage.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	427.2 KB 
ID:	63446   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Collage2.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	462.1 KB 
ID:	63447  
    Last edited by Caesar; 01-26-2012 at 04:21 AM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Welcome home lovely selection of......

....... ah drawings I thought the bloke was Rasputin then thought that

would'nt be a punishment for him more like nourishment
    Chio

Caesar...you have quite a talent for sketches...all of these are quite good, I like the quick unfinished look the posing and beautiful characters...

Dear ATPlus, Rasputin did appreciate women (even too much they say and some women appreciated him for reasons I wouldn't reveal ). The guy is rather an Iranian Ayatollah in his full "public" wrath in front to such undecency (with so much unveiled hair all over! )!
    If he survives from a cardiocirculatory strike, I guess he's gonna try to block his Strait of Hormuz, but this may reveal a quite painful resistance ...
    Last edited by Caesar; 01-27-2012 at 12:28 AM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Some very nice sketches there, I really the third one where they are kissing.
    Geoff

Great sketches of these pretty ladies Cesare. Yep, the man looks very brutal and sadistic.

All very good Caesar! And the religious zealot Ayatollah-what's his name, very funny!
    My real name is Neal Gilbertson, AKA Gilbert Neilson, AKA Jibes.
    I'm a musician too. Please come hear my music at:
    http://www.icompositions.com/artists/jibes

These are so fantastic dear Caesar, and did you ever let that pencil runlove all of them

Lovely sketches definitely you let the pencil run, very lovely ladies the last 2 are nice, there is just something about the female body I enjoy drawing the curves on the body.

If you don't do a trashy graphic novel, you'll have missed your calling. These are lurid and just ooze story. . . Noble and humanitarian work. What Nicola Tesla was to Electricity, you are to Women as a natural resource. . . Next year, the Nobel Piece Prize, the Pax Romano.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream