ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Time Traveler 2012

Blimey never like that On the space ships I've been on what line is that ???

great piece and fun. I like the stuff going on in the background very much. more of that geometric futurism.

Line work with silhouette and great colours all tied into one futuristic painting,nice work Sandy!

This graphical color illustration is sheer delight and one more style of Yours You seem to perfectly master since its inception. Applause!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Haha E+,
    Take a right by Buckingham Palace, a sharp left, and enter the phone booth precisely at 8:45 P.M. having no metal on your body carrying nothing but a phone card and red rose. Once inside the booth, enter your card-dial a time you desire to see, stomp your right foot three times and say now please.
    Good luck!

Thanks so much Albert, I started out with a Gary Abstractism try, and chickened out and included this wild lady, I'm so happy you liked it!

This was really fun to make Scott, thanks dear friend!

Aw, thanks so much Cesare, your comments are always so kind and beautiful all at the same time.

Sandy..wow..what a cool graphical image.. I like your abstract geometric background and the transparency of having it show within her outlines..as is she is partially transparent.... i like the tapered lines in her legs all the graphic interesting stuff you accomplished here is amazing..

Super stuff Sandy!!! Very nice!
    My real name is Neal Gilbertson, AKA Gilbert Neilson, AKA Jibes.
    I'm a musician too. Please come hear my music at:
    http://www.icompositions.com/artists/jibes

Very COOOOOOOL Sandy