ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Gradients of colors

Gradients of colors

I am using ArtRage 3.5.4 Pro and would like to know if there is any way to create a gradient of two or more colors.?

Currently there isn't a gradient fill feature. If you're using Studio Pro, you could use the ink tool to make a number of strips, and then use the blur panel to fan the colors together. For more information on this method, including a short picture tutorial, visit this link.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

I have used the roller tool with varied color stipes to achieve the gradient look. The blur tool does work well to get that look. Experiment with the pressure setting to get the effect you want. Check out the various palettes of colors available. It is surprising what can be done. Have Fun.

RE -Gradients construction

Thanks everyone for your sugestions. I have found that the method using the Gradient Stencil which was suggested best suits what I am wanting to accomplish.