ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Zooming layers or selections

Zooming layers or selections

Is there any way to zoom just a single layer or a selection on a layer.?

The zoom function changes the view of your entire entire document. If you want to resize content on one layer you can do that however. If that's what you're trying to do, please let me know what version of ArtRage you're using and I can provide specific instructions.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Re- Zooming layers or selections.

Thank you for your offer of help DaveRage. I have however realised since that I can make a selection and perform a 'Transforn' on the selection, which suits my purpose admirably.

Thanks for letting me know, that's definitely the way to resize content on single layers in ArtRage Studio / Studio Pro.

If anyone else is curious: You can right click on a layer in the layer panel and choose 'transform layer contents' or just select the transform tool then click on the canvas with the layer you want to transform selected in the layer panel. If you have a selection, choosing the transform tool then clicking in the selection will alow you to transform the contents.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design