ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Display of current filename

Display of current filename

Oof, just noticed this one ... is there a way to easily see what the name of the filename you're working on is, or if not, could there be one? Easiest would probably be, of course, putting the filename into the bar across the top of the window itself. (I'm using MacOSX.)

Was just using ArtRage to do multiple quick design sketches for a client, and many of the designs are similar, or are duplicates of each other with slight changes to them ... I just realized that if I forget which file I'm working in, there seems no obvious way to see what file I've opened. Even chosing 'Save as ...' seems to default to 'untitled' rather than the current name of the file ...

Thanks guys! Otherwise I love the simple interface, but this is getting a little confusing. Sorry to be a pain.

Hi Cooner!

Nothing to be sorry for, always good to hear suggestions! Actually this is one we've had people ask about some time ago now and we thought it was well worth while looking at.

So, without wanting to give too much away, while there's no quick and easy way now 2.1 should allow you to see the name in the titlebar.

Oops, I gave too much away!
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Heh heh heh ... Thanks, you guys rock.