ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Wacom Bamboo Pen&Touch problem

Wacom Bamboo Pen&Touch problem

Hello there.
    Before I've been using an old Wacom Bamboo Fun tablet (which came with ArtRage 2 disc) and it worked fine with ArtRage 3.5. Today I bought a new Wacom Bamboo Pen&Touch (M), reinstalled drivers and rebooted the system after it's plugging. The problem of mine is that ArtRage does not recognize new tablet's stylus pressure. The other painting software I use (MyPaint, Photoshop) works just fine - lines change size, opacity, etc. But ArtRage does not... AR recognizes the Touch gestures (rotating, scaling, pan), but the pressure is like if I'm using a mouse...

Is there any way to solve this? I tried to reinstall the application completely (even deleted the configuration files in "C:\Users\Арх\AppData\Roaming\Ambient Design"), but that didn't help...
    I have Windows 7 Professional x64, Intel Core i7-2600K, Asus P8Z68-V PRO, 8GB RAM, Sapphire Radeon HD6970.

Nevermind, the tablet started glitching with other applications too (cursor is not where ir really should be, drivers do not recognize some strokes). I'll get it back to the shop and take money back. Have been reading some forums and seen other people having a variety of problems with those tablets. I hope that in future Wacom won't disappoint me like that. It's a leading company, how could they fail that badly...