ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Would love to have this option...

Thumbs up Would love to have this option...

I actually bought the iPad to have a portable AR3 and am so happy to find that it does not disappoint - I really love it!

An option I would find particularly useful would be the ability to move the tool icon/shortcuts around in an order that suits me... You know, something like when you press and hold the icon/shortcuts on the iPad and they jiggle which allows you to move them about in an order of preference.

I have favorite tools that would be much more easily accessible if I could group them together on the bottom of the list in order of priority.
    I have no idea if such a feature would be possible but it would be so cool if it was

Ditto to this!

I also love ArtRage on iPad; but this would be the icing on the cake.
    Everyone needs a square in their circle of friends.

Another vote for this feature. I find myself selecting the Paint Roller by mistake instead of the Palette Knife. Having the ability to reorder the tools would be great!

- Ric

Quote Originally Posted by Richollander View Post
    Another vote for this feature. I find myself selecting the Paint Roller by mistake instead of the Palette Knife. Having the ability to reorder the tools would be great!

- Ric
    Same here my friend. Hopefully this is a feature that can be implemented!