ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Page #3 Children's Book

Page #3 Children's Book

Here's the sketch for page #3 sketched this out on my I-pad on my lunch break. On to outlines and colors.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Page_3.png 
Views:	34 
Size:	261.8 KB 
ID:	63043  

Am looking forward to the final result. I wish i could illustrate..hm...it takes so much time learning to draw all the figures in action.. and perspective is my enemy... but you do it so well.

Thank you very much for the comment. I find drawing characters in different views quite challenging I may sketch the whole page in under twenty minutes but then spend the next four hours trying to get the faces to look like the same character. But that feeling of satisfaction at the end when you get it right can't be beat.

And here's the finished line drawing. Now on to paint.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Another terrific sketch Evil Robot, would love to read the story that goes along with these wonderful pictures
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

I drew a comic for social purposes.
    First time, ever done before and it was a great effort to be able to move characters in a realistic way, finding the right words, the aspect ratio.
    For some cartoons I used reference images for the sketch, but I realize that it takes much more practice.
    Risk of getting lost in the details to make pictures instead of comics
    These your entries are very informative for those who want to learn. Thank you for sharing.
    I'am looking for the final result
    Silvia Bandini

Sorry for my english...
    Click for my gallery
    Click for my Blog
    Click for my deviant

Thank you both very much. It seems to take great effort on my part to not go back and repaint these pages. I (as you said above) have this urge to just go in and start rendering every little detail. But then I have to stop and tell myself it's about the story....the pictures are there to move the story forward...work on that. It's very hard. Last night I started reworking page #2 and I had to stop myself and was able to pull off and get back to work on this page. As artists I don't think we can ever be 100% happy with everything we make and that's a good thing. Thanks again for the comments.

Thumbs up

Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful sketches with us , they are wonderful

Very nice i like the style a lot
    Treat Others as you wish to be treated

http://mannafig.deviantart.com/

hi E/R A Visual Pleasure Thanks