ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Colour Mechanic Pro 2.1

Colour Mechanic Pro 2.1

I have tried installing the Plugin- Colour Mechanic Pro, into the AR filters folder. It works so far as exhibiting changes in preview mode (for a given layer), and then hangs when I go to save the result. I suspect this might be something to do with the 3D metadata, paint volume etc. I have also tried flattening the layer first but to no avail. Would it be possible / practical / of interest to AR, to optimise any conflicting code in a future update, or would this be too problematic

Thanks for your comments
    If I were marooned on a desert island, please air drop me a copy of Artrage 5.0! (Plus a laptop and solar panel)

The plugin doesn't get to interact with any of the data in our layers other than colour so it's likely just making use of a filter call that we can't support. If there's a demo of the filter we'll take a look at it and see if we can see what's happening. In the past we have had some success talking to filter developers to work through problems with the plugin host so we may be able to get it working.

Thanks for letting us know!
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.