ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Knife presets: iPad/Studio [questions]

Knife presets: iPad/Studio [questions]

Hay there fello artragers, i have some questions, but first i will explain.

I first played with artrage on my mum's iPad and i fell in love with the cool textures the pallet knife could make with its crazy presets (like the frostyness one). I loved it all so much i went and bought ArtRage Studio for my macbook pro straight away. I was disappointed that the pallet knife did not have all of the presets i wanted to use, in fact it only has half of them, none really all that textured.

I have been through all of the pages of the art supplies sub forum and have not seen any new presets for the knife - and i have only just started to look into how to do it myself now.

My questions are; are those other knife presets only on the iPad? is it possible to make my own like that? has someone else already done that? are they just not available for the Studio version of ArtRage? Am i stupid and have missed something obvious? :P if i have, please point me in the right direction!

hy Othlon, welcome to the ArtRage forums

the "frosty" palette knife presets (Blur, Wet Blender) are only available in iPad version and ArtRage Studio Pro.

Name:  comparison.jpg
Views: 796
Size:  159.9 KB

see this link: product comparison

that's how the palette knife presets look like in ArtRage Studio Pro:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	knife presets.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	103.0 KB 
ID:	63004
    >>> MSIE's ArtRage Gallery <<<

"It's a living growing mutating art sculpture painting synthesis." (quote screenpainter)

Ah hah thank you for showing me that, i tried to find something like that but i missed it!

I think i may save up for pro give my studio key to my brother haha

thanks for your time!

it's definitely worth the money, and the winter sale is still running ...

also check this link: "owners of ArtRage Studio can upgrade to Studio Pro for $34.90"

have fun!
    >>> MSIE's ArtRage Gallery <<<

"It's a living growing mutating art sculpture painting synthesis." (quote screenpainter)