ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Hide Controls gesture...

Hide Controls gesture...

Just some feedback: I can not reliably tap with three fingers to toggle the hide controls. Have tried both hands and can seldom achieve the intended action... Is double-tap two fingers an option? Also wouldn't mind if tools and color were hidden by the gesture too - maybe they could turn to hidden hotspots. Absolutely awesome app!! Thank you.

There's a problem processing the three finger tap sometimes and I've fixed this for the next build that will be uploaded. If you find it's not working, try waiting a moment then tapping 'slowly' and that may help. The update should be uploaded early this week!
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Thank you

Also... I have been trying do without it but I miss the square tip option on the oil brush though I have to say I wish the square tip on iPad started with a more loaded 'blob' so it didn't show the bristle strokes at the start how it does on the end the mark. I want the square tip to fill up into edges.

Big thanks again. Got this new iPod just for ArtRage. I love it.