ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: monitor down

monitor down

Hi all, have checked out your beautiful paintings as best I could, cannot comment because my monitor is flickering like a strobe light, very hard on the eyes, waiting for my new monitor to arrive, my old one was only 13 months old, HP they would not replace it but Cosco's is sending me a 27" Samsung, my old one is 25", so will get back soon, should be here Tue or Wed.......miss painting and all of you....take care ....Pat

Bummer Pat. Have you checked your cables being in all the way? Sometimes a loose connection will do that so don't toss it into the recycle center until you know it's for sure bad.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi DAkey, yes have checked everything possible, checked with my husbands monitor and it works fine, I even had computer guys do remote control into my computer and they agreed that it was the monitor, thanks for reply tho, I will be back soon