ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Cant import from web ?

Cant import from web ?

How come ? All my small sketching programs are smart enough to import images directly by dragging from browser, soft like Sketchbook, openCanvas, SAI. Even my now 6-years old Photoshop CS2 can do that. But Artrage 3.0.6 cannot ? Sure, when i drag the image it opens a dialogue to offer import as a layer/reference/whatever, but none of those options have any effect, and if i just click "import to a new file" it gives me an error. Is this 2012 ? I'll go brood in the gardens or something.

Obviously that functionality is intended to be there, it just doesn't appear to be working at present. It's not a question of what year it is, it's a matter of reporting a bug.
    Hearts of Space
    The only thing I put in my ears while working.

It relates to where the browser is storing temporary files, the product isn't able to access them. We will look at this for a future revision but in the meantime if you drag the image to your desktop or another folder you can them import in to the product.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.