ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: HEY ALL U RAGE PEOPLE! HOTKEYS!

HEY ALL U RAGE PEOPLE! HOTKEYS!

ok, now that i got your attention, i have a real EZ suggestion. actually, i dont know anything about programming, so i dont know if its ez, it just sounds ez...

CUSTOM SHORTCUT KEYS!

i use those like it was a part of breathing! i know u guys have some, but it would help a LOT if we could use ones we set up ourselves.

i read somewhere on the forums that u guys make this program to work well with other programs. and a major part for a lot of digital artists is those dam shortcut keys. and i wonder if i could set them the way i have them set in photoshop, i bet i could get so much more done!

if this is possible, i bet this would really help so many people.
    i hope its not to hard to do something like that, and i hope u guys can fit it in a update.

i just bought art rage 2.2 and i have to say, i am in shock that this sexy program is only 20$$!!!! :shock: im kind of mad that i got PS CS2 for almost half a million dollars...

Heh - thanks for the compliments.
    Customizable shortcut keys are on the 'to do' list.
    It's not quite as easy as it sounds - we need to route our key handling through an additional level of processing, and add the UI for the assignments.
    But we know it's important!
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

kool! are u able to say if its available for an update or do we have to wait for like artrage3 or sumthin?

just askin :wink:

thnx for the program.

Not sure yet. We'll see what we can do.
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"