ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Spring sticker spray ?

Spring sticker spray ?

After my first trial to make a fur-brush set with the help of Screenpainter, I am now working on a kind of spring flower collection. I will post the collection I made so far her and I would like to get some tips and critique and suggestions if I should add more or shoudl leave something out.

Or maybe it is done before or nobody would use it.

Should I add more flowers, more leafs more embellishments or other things ?

It consist now of Waterdrops, leafs, rose and flower leafs, two flowers, two embellishments which you can see around the edges of the next painting....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	flowercollectionb.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	436.8 KB 
ID:	62774  

Love the colors. Are these stickers you have made? A beautiful springtime still life vase scene could be made with these. I can see the vase sitting on the table already.
    Carl

Hi, Vanity--didn't I just see you over at Wetcanvas? These are wondeful. I saw a video on how to make your own stickers and it made me very dizzy. Looked like there were a lot of step. Ah well, so far the manual has not let me down.

Regardless, these have me inspired!